Friday, March 4, 2011

Sugar Rush

First of all, I am currently obsessed with these! This new desire for marshmallow has only started happening in the last few years. It started with Peeps--gross, I know. This year they have chocolate-covered Peeps! Those will do if it is all I can get but who can resist Hershey's chocolate over a marshmallow?!

The Hershey eggs are replacing sugar cookies--which were the obsession of the last few previous weeks. The sugar cookies are not as easily accessible especially when you have to drive to Draper to get my number one favorite cookie.

Top 3 Sugar Cookies (in my opinion-not including homemade)
1. Hagermann's in Draper
2. Dear Lizzie in Highland
3. Kneaders

Unfortunately, all these obsessions may soon be falling by the wayside as I may be starting a new eating plan come next week. I once thought I was addicted to caffeine but I now know that sugar is my true addiction. Yes, I have a problem!

3 comments:

coco said...

hey marnie! congrats to montana! that's amazing and exciting. to add to the sugar cookie list, the best sugar cookie goes to smart cookie. have you tried them? they are to die for:) glad to hear i'm not the only one addicted to sugar!

Wendy Noel said...

Let me know what your new eating plan is, I definately could use a new one!!!!

Ryan said...

Life's short, Marn! Eat what you want.