Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy, Busy

What a week we have had. Monday evening Derik, April and family came to town. We love it when they come for ski week. It's a little hard to get the kids to go to school or do homework or go to bed at a decent hour but we still love it.

Tuesday night we all went to dinner at Pizzeria 712. The pizza was delicious as usual. Then we headed over to Orem to watch Finn's intramural basketball game (always entertaining!). Then we all went to see the Justin Bieber movie--even the boys! I think they actually enjoyed it (but of course they won't admit it). I know I did. I will not be listening to his music but I have a greater appreciation for how far that kid has come to have such huge success.

In other news, I forgot to post that Montana got an academic scholarship to UVU! She gets full tuition for a year! Way to go Tan! I am hoping that's renewable. That along with a bit of an athletic scholarship is going to go a long way towards paying for her schooling. And, coincidentally, she found out yesterday that she got accepted to BYU! Even though she won't be going there I think she gets a lot of satisfaction just knowing that she got accepted--and I don't blame her; it's a great accomplishment to meet their high standards these days.

No comments: