Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweethearts Dance

Last night was Orem's Sweethearts Dance. Montana went with Josh Pollard. This is the second dance he has asked her to but the first one they have actually gone together. Back in December, he asked her to Winter Formal but she was in Alabama that weekend. So she decided to ask him to Preference because she wanted to go to a dance with him so much. But, by the time she got around to asking him, he had already been asked by someone else! So, finally, this time around it all worked out.
The theme was Disney couples. I told Josh that they should be Peter Pan and Wendy but he said he refused to wear tights! So the easy way out was matching t-shirts. Montana's was more like a dress. As you can see, Josh is significantly taller than Montana.
I love this picture. Sorry guys but I had to post it!
the dress

1 comment:

lorie said...

Marnie, my daughter and her date went as Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle. I'll send photos if I can get them off the computer!