Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blend-O-Rama

This is the newest appliance in our kitchen. We have only had it 4 days and it has been practically running non-stop! It is the best. Around our house we make protein shakes and smoothies almost every day. Up to this point we have been using the Magic Bullet which has been great. But it doesn't even compare with the Blendtec. I put oatmeal in my smoothies and, with this blender, you can't even tell it's in there! No big ice or fruit chunks, no gobs of unmixed protein powder. This baby was not cheap but it has been worth every penny.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Where'd you get it, Marnie? Lindsay makes her shakes every day too and she hates the one we have.

Marnie said...

I was lucky enough to get in on a group order with someone. I know they sell them at Costco on occasion. I think they normally run about $400 (yikes)! You can probably check on their website for info.

Unknown said...

I'm telling Lindsay to suck it up then.