Saturday, September 18, 2010

Top of Utah

Today, as I type this post, I should have been coming close to the end of my 26.2 run in Logan. Unfortunately, it was not to be this year. Blame it on the IT band once again. I was so pumped up to do this race. I had hopes of improving my time and enjoying the beautiful scenery in Logan. I even signed up clear back in April.
So instead of letting my $80 entry fee go to waste, Kurt and I decided to take a nice drive to Logan last night and at least pick up my race packet and shirt. It is so pretty up there right now. We also stopped in at The Bluebird-a well-known Logan restaurant-and had some dinner. It was a fun night. Nice change for a Friday night date.
Hopefully next year we can eat at The Bluebird again and run the race as well.

No comments: