Thursday, September 9, 2010

Indecision

My boys and their hair!!!!! I think they spend more time, money and product on their hair than the girls do. (Kurt is included in that group.) So the above picture was Indy a couple weeks ago.
This is Indy yesterday after his haircut. Unfortunately the shadow on the left makes it hard to see the best part----the mullet. Believe me, I did not approve! He thought he was super cool at his soccer game yesterday when everyone made such a fuss about it.
However, when he came home from school today, he wanted to go get that mullet cut off! (thank goodness) He agreed with me that it was ugly. I sure hope we're done with the barber for a few months.

1 comment:

coco said...

you ALL have the greatest hair. i love your boys hair, long and short. sailor was just making me feel her thin piggy tail today and comparing it to emerson's! okay, so i could do without the mullet, good choice on cutting it off!