Thursday, September 2, 2010

Haircut

BEFORE
AFTER

Yesterday I took Finn to get a haircut. No, it was not my decision. It was his. Not sure why he decided to get his hair cut on picture day----after his pictures were taken! Anyway, I don't mind his hair long but it does get a little unruly after a certain length.

As I was waiting for him, I glanced over and could have sworn I was looking at Kurt sitting there in that chair. From that angle, I was amazed how similar they looked. And people usually tell me that Finn looks like me. Then I was struck by how old he looks all of a sudden. Of course that brought on the teary eyes and the choked-up feelings. It reminded me of being in the temple earlier in the week in a session filled with missionaries. And I know that's where Finn will be in so few years! Hopefully I can learn to live in the moment more and enjoy these fun years with my kids.

1 comment:

Kaci Morgan said...

That really is uncanny how much he looks like Kurt from that angle!