Monday, May 27, 2013

Montana's Farewell



I have had continual reminders of my blessings these last few weeks. The good things my kids are doing bring me such joy. And I feel so surrounded with love from family and friends! 

Montana's farewell was yesterday and it couldn't have been more perfect. Her thoughts were sincere and well thought out and, most importantly, filled with the spirit. I know she is prepared to serve with all her heart! 

Then to have so many loved ones come over to our house after the meeting was the perfect way to end the day! I am so appreciative of those who travelled a long distance to be there, of those who so generously helped with the food and their time and everyone who came to be a strength and support to Montana and our entire family. 

It truly was a happy day!

No comments: