Friday, May 3, 2013

Finn's Mission Call




I feel like our lives have had one giant milestone after another happening lately. And I'm not sure I like it this way. Too many exciting things are happening too fast. My kids are growing up too fast and leaving me too quickly. There are days that I am so happy and proud that I feel my heart will explode right out of my chest. Then there are days that I am on the verge of tears the entire day. 

But EVERY day I am so grateful for this family of mine and love them more and more.  

About the time Montana got her mission call Finn wasn't so sure what he would be doing after graduation. He hadn't applied to any colleges and had no thoughts as to his future plans. But I think seeing Montana get that mission call stirred something inside him because, almost immediately, he started working on his papers. 

Yesterday afternoon that big white envelope finally arrived----not on Wednesday as we had hoped!! 



We had Kurt on FaceTime since he was in Canada for work. 





talking to Kurt on the phone....

TEXAS MCALLEN SPANISH SPEAKING! 
REPORTING TO THE MEXICO CITY MTC JULY 17, 2013!

best friends since birth

London-lou


My two missionaries!




Proud grandparents!

Finn and Maddie





One proud mom!











No comments: