Sunday, March 31, 2013

The reason I was slacking on my motherly duties.....


I had to go with Kurt on a little work trip. 


I had to watch movies with these two cuties on our way to Alabama, Tennessee and Florida.


I had to enjoy this beautiful view of the ocean from our hotel room.


And I had to enjoy time on this beautiful beach with my sweetie. 




It was really rough but i survived. 

The whole story is that Kurt and Sean (a friend on his media team at Vivint) were asked by the Pedersens to go back to where Andie grew up and do some filming for their family history. Andie asked if I would like to come along. It was so nice of them to have me. We really did have a fun time. All of the Pedersen kids are so sweet and fun to be with. It was so interesting to see where Andie grew up and meet so many of her family members. 

And....I learned that I could get used to flying on a private plane.

No comments: