Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy 16th Indy!



It's this boy's birthday today and I feel like a bad mom to not be there celebrating with him. He, of course, preyed on my guilt and persuaded me to let him miss school. 
16 is a big birthday so here are 16 things I love about this boy:

1. he's pretty handsome!
2. he's totally in to clothes and what he wears
3. he is much smarter than he thinks he is
4. he knows what he wants and will do anything to get it
5. he always smells nice
6. he loves little kids
7. he's really athletic
8. he's a nice person
9. he's got a major sweet tooth (just like his mom)
10. he handles his diabetes pretty well considering it's still a new thing to him
11. he's very creative
12. he has very neat handwriting
13. he's not afraid to be a trend-setter
14. he has lots of friends 
15. he shares a love of all things zombie with Kurt
16. he is an all-around good person

I love you bud!


No comments: