Saturday, October 6, 2012

What's up lately

Pumpkin pull-apart bread
 I love fall for many reasons. One of the things fall makes me want to do is bake! It's not always good for the waistline.  If I start restricting calories now I can maybe justify the number of doughnuts I will consume on Halloween. 


Emerson has been busy crafting! She made the cute Halloween banner. The mess she made in the craft room-----not so cute.


 It seemed that Homecoming was barely over before Finn was asked to Sadie's.  I love school dances---such fun high school memories.

pictures in wrong order...oops!


For FHE a couple weeks ago we made the trek to City Creek. It's a great mall for the girls but Finn doesn't really love any stores there. So we ran over to Gateway for him. You can always count on getting a good laugh at something (a book, gadget or toy) in Urban Outfitters. I may have to buy Kurt these giant foam hands for his birthday.


Emer is my little chef-in-training. She LOVES to cook and help me in the kitchen whenever I ask.  One night she took over dinner completely and made this whole-wheat pizza with fresh basil and tomatoes from our garden. It was delicious! 


We haven't had too many families dinners lately because of crazy schedules but, when we do, we all fight over baby Atticus. Or as Kurt has dubbed him "fatticus". Sorry, Linz. It's an endearing nickname for sure. That big little belly was being squeezed in that shirt a little too tightly. We sure love the babies in our family.


No comments: