Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beach Week 2012


Montana and Perry paddling away!


Last week was our annual Brian family beach week in Laguna. We have never had it this early in the summer before so I was a little bit nervous what kind of weather we would have. As luck would have it, it was the best weather we have EVER had for beach week I would say. And luck was really on our side that Kurt's work trip that was scheduled for that very week was cancelled and he got to spend the entire time with us. 


Finn and Indy are obsessed with Penny boards. Luckily both Ford and Penn have them as well. We hardly had to drive these boys anywhere the whole week. They were riding back and forth between Derik and Darin's, downtown and to the grocery store all week. It was great!


I love seeing the comparison of these boys from a few years ago to this year. They grow up way too fast but they still love doing the same things at the beach! I love that this foursome get along so well and enjoy being together so much.

I think I may have mentioned this before but funny that one of the boys who actually lives in Laguna is the whitest in the bunch!

Myla, Noah and Eliza playing in the waves.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Best beach week weather ever!! It was an awesome week. I miss it.

Ryan said...

Great stuff!