Saturday, March 14, 2009

Knowledge Bowl

The Art Team (minus the boys)
The whole Art Team!

Today was a very exciting day for Emerson! It was her Knowledge Bowl competition. This is a fun extracurricular competition between different elementary schools in our district. Our subject this year was the humanities and Emerson was on the art team. She has been going to school early 3 days a week since January to prepare for this competition. It has been really fun. I was asked to be one of the art teachers. I wasn't the greatest at it but it was definitely a subject I have enjoyed. Her team did really well. I was so proud of her and our whole art team! Emerson was a little timid at hitting the buzzer but I know she knew all the answers! Although it was a lot of work, I am actually looking forward to being involved next year.


No comments: