Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FRUSTRATION

Today has been the most frustrating day of my life (that was just a slight exaggeration). I can't get anything accomplished, I can't get a hold of anyone and nothing is going my way. I have been itching to get out of town for weeks and have not been able to. I can't decide if I want to leave so badly because I know I can't or if I really just NEED to take a little vacation. This has been the busiest week I have had in a while and, of course, Kurt is out of town just to make things a little more difficult.

3 comments:

Barb Elder said...

I am with you Marnie. Out of town sound great. Hang in there a least you don't have to speak in Stake Conference.

April said...

When you do get out of town you will enjoy it all the more after a frustrating week.
I am actually so relieved you do have weeks like this. Out of all my sisters in law and friends you are the most organized and methodical. It's comforting to know there is no such thing a perfect control, although you come very close to it most of the time. I hope you get your "out of town break" very soon!

Christy said...

Come visit us! Come on it would be so fun.