Monday, November 17, 2008

What to do?

This past weekend Kurt and I went to a 40th birthday party for a good friend of ours. This party had been planned for months, had an unlimited budget and was over the top (but very fun!). A couple of months ago I thought it would be fun to do a video for Kurt with interviews of parents, siblings and friends. Of course, this friend of ours had one! I don't want to copy but I had the idea first! Anyway, I have been racking my brain trying to think of something fun to do for Kurt for his 40th which is rapidly approaching. He is not one to have a huge party with tons of people. I know he would just like to be with those people he loves the most. I know he has always wanted to have a sushi party at our house. I just want to do something that will be especially memorable to celebrate. If anybody has any fabulous suggestions, let me know!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I made a book for my sister on her 40th. We got her old friends from high school, college and of course now. Then we also had family, cousins etc. Everyone emailed me their letter and then we found some good pictures. It was simple with the letters and a few pictures. She loved it. The sushi party sounds fun. Make sure everyone wears black!