Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Eyelashes no more


A new year is a good time to start out fresh right?? I don't know why but I decided to take off my eyelash extensions. Don't get me wrong. I really loved having them most of the time. But, some days, I wanted to pull them all out one by one!! And it wasn't all that fun to keep up with them. The girl who did mine was quite reasonably priced but it usually took 1 1/2-2 hours to get them filled about every month.

It was quite a shock to look in the mirror at first. But,  now---almost 2 weeks later,  it isn't as bad as I thought. I may actually keep them off for a while. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The atmosphere in the room ended up being electric the ones would likely scream, cheer, and in many cases howl since the wave regarding battle flowed backwards and forwards. All of us broadcast the particular tournament closing within a cinema establishing over a large screen with all the entire staff found. The truth that we love to the overall game that individuals built--including both the single-player and multi player elements--is a promising indicator, however ultimately, you'll get to judge on your own. When anyone look at this, The Struggle pertaining to Middle-earth The second could have formally shipped as well as a large number of it's easy to have the opportunity to experience.

Fifa 14 Coins

Buy Fifa 14 Coins