Saturday, August 6, 2011

Big Island-Day 6, 7, 8 and 9

Here is what a lot of the Big Island looks like. There are beaches but you have to go searching for them----and there are some good ones!
I celebrated my birthday during our trip. Kurt was so thoughtful and had presents packed away in his suitcase to pull out on my big day. He is SO good at celebrating special occasions.
This is the only other picture of my birthday. We had dinner at Ruth's Chris and it was delicious as usual! Here I am about to partake of the birthday dessert with Clark and Michael.
Here I am with Clark and Michael (again....). I was just lying there minding my own business when they came along and Kurt just had to take a picture!!
There's my handsome husband with the white eyebrows.
Some more of our group at Makalawena Beach. I think there were only about 10 other people there. We sunbathed and snorkeled. It was a really fun day.
A-Bay
I guess Kurt didn't feel like he got me enough birthday presents so we had to make one last stop at Tiffany & Co. before we got on the plane to come home. Again, so thoughtful... :)
20 1/2 years later and I still love this guy..... (sigh)

No comments: