Sunday, June 26, 2011

Senior Trip-Part 3

The best part of our vacation, in my opinion, was spending 2 full days in Disneyland! I have never done that before and I was so excited. We rode the Tower of Terror 3 times. Jen would have nothing to do with that ride. She hates it.
Jen and I were really nice moms and waited in line about an hour to see Rapunzel and Flynn. Tangled is definitely Montana's favorite movie right now.

Waiting in line for Pirates and eating Dole pineapple whip---yum!
The line for the new Little Mermaid ride was pretty long---at least an hour I think. But we did it anyway! Not my favorite ride.
Kenzie bought matching lockets for them---cute! (and they're going to college in a few months????)
Toy Story Mania was worth the wait just to wear those glasses.

Love all the hats.

After two full days at Disneyland we were wiped out! The next day we packed up and headed home. Now I can't wait for Emerson to graduate so I can do another fun girl's graduation trip.