Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Graduation-June 4, 2011

Well the day has finally come and gone. And it all happened so fast. There she is walking to get her high school diploma.
Looking up in the seats for us-----I hope!
Montana's favorite teacher-Mr. Downs. I think she was his favorite student too!
Erin, Sam, Montana, Whitney
Brandon
Quinn
Dalton-I think he still has a crush on her.
Taylor Charles-one of Montana's teammates next year at UVU.
Brooke
Maddi
Monique
Grandpa and Grandma England
The proud parents.
Congrats Montana!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I can't believe she's graduated. I still remember when we babysat for you guys (you were on a cruise or something) and the kids all got sick. Time flies!

Christy said...

She is stunning! And you and Kurt do not look like you are parents to a high school graduate! That is pretty awesome though.