Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School


Here are the obligatory first day of school pictures. Indy is actually smiling a real smile----miracle of miracles! He is in 8th grade this year so he knows the jr. high routine.

Montana was out late last night but was up on time nonetheless. This year is a big one for her. Senior year is so fun but brings so many choices and decisions. She has a pretty hard schedule for a senior but she is a good student and I know she will do well.

I'm excited for all the kids to come home and tell me how the day went. And, by the way, there is no picture of Emerson because I forgot. We had a before-school breakfast and she went straight to school from there so it totally slipped my mind! Hopefully we can get one when she gets home.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Your kids are adorable!