Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New in 2010!

Our good friend Matt Galland started a magazine this year called Rocky Mountain Running & Triathlon. For some reason, he wanted me to submit recipes for a section of the magazine! Matt LOVES my doughnuts and we take him homemade bread and jam on occasion but I think it's funny that he would give ME a cooking section! I'm really not a cook. But it's kind of fun anyway. So there I am on page 35 of the January issue up in the right hand corner. BTW-the recipe isn't even mine. They had some copyright issues with the one I submitted and so they had to scramble to find something else because I was unavailable (at the ranch) at the time!

2 comments:

lorie said...

Where can I get one, Marnie?

Kurt and Marnie said...

I think they are at running stores around Utah County. I'll see if I can get one for you!