Friday, December 11, 2009

My Favorite Things

Okay, so I'm no Oprah (which is fairly obvious) but I have a few favorite things of my own. 1. Uggs!!! What did I do before I had a pair of these babies? Come about September or October my feet do not hit the floor when I get out of bed in the morning! Instead they slip into a pair of these. I know they have slipper versions which are great. But I prefer the Classic shorts.

2. Shaka Laka Lip Blaka. This is actually one of Montana's favorite things. I think she goes through at least 2 tubes a month. Luckily we can buy them at Harmon's (your neighborhood grocer) for about $1.29 a piece. I'm normally not a big fan of lip balm. I would rather wear lip gloss or lipstick but I really do like this stuff. It's tingly on your lips and they come in great flavors like Classic Coconut, Exotic Berry, Island Ice and Maui Mint (my fav).
3. V Chocolates. At Christmas time my favorite are the milk chocolate thin mints! Heaven. But my second favorite thing is the almond toffee. And how convenient that you can buy these chocolates at Tai-Pan.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Shaka Laka is the best!!! Good to know we can get it at Harmons. We got hooked on it this summer but the place we got it doesn't have it anymore. Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

Oops- I guess my Lindsey was on the computer last!

Clint C. said...

Hi Marnie, It's Kurt's cousin Sarah (Hale) Cresap. I was just cruising through your blog and wanted to say, "Hello!" I love V chocolates, too! One is enough to do ya, they are so good! My sister brought some out to me when she came to visit us in Tennessee. It's one of the things I'm looking forward to enjoying when we move to Utah next year. I'm also looking forward to seeing more of the whole Hale gang. Happy New Year!