Friday, April 3, 2009

Another birthday boy!

Blessing day with Montana.
My little "old man" is now 14 years old! I know he probably doesn't like that I call him a sweet boy but he is! Finn is so considerate and always willing to help me when I ask and even if I don't. He is so nice to EVERYBODY. He loves little kids and they love him right back. He always has to be moving----he is not one to sit still for very long.

3 months old
10 months old

1 year old
Eating a churro at Sea World--I'm not quite sure why he looks so worried!

He got an early start playing his favorite sport! This was indoor soccer at Dimple Dell Rec. Center.

I think this was his first time waterskiing. He looks a little nervous again!

More soccer!

Baptism day!

8th grade school picture.
Finn-Dad and I are so proud of you and the great person you are! Hope you have a great 14th birthday!

No comments: