Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crazy Eights Tag

Thanks Kaci! Here we go!

Favorite TV Shows
1. Survivor
2. Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew
3. Barefoot Contessa
4. Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
5. Giada at Home
6. Hidden Potential
7. Oprah
8. The Hills

Favorite Restaurants
1. Magleby's Fresh
2. Carver's
3. Outback
4. Pizza Factory
5. Epic
6. Foundry Grill at Sundance
7. Ruth's Chris
8. Cafe Rio

Things I did yesterday (I did way more than 8 things!)
1. Ran on the treadmill-YUCK!
2. cleaned my room and bathroom
3. went to the grocery story
4. went to a 40th birthday party for Matt Rich
5. went to the mall
6. drove kids around
7. wished for more snow
8. drove kids around

Things I look forward to
1. more snow
2. skiing
3. Christmas at the ranch
4. kids being out of school for Chrismas break
5. this coming weekend
6. Kurt's 40th birthday
7. Montana getting her drivers license
8. family time

3 comments:

Nicole said...

OK, I LOVE the ugly sweater party idea!!! So funny!
Sounds like you guys got some snow! Brian's constantly checking the Utah snow reports online. We're so dying to get up & ski!!!!

Christy said...

I love it that you watch The Hills also. Brett gives me a hard time for that one.

Those sweaters are so funny! I dare you guys to wear them on Christmas day. I can't wait!!

Kurt and Marnie said...

I am SO bringing mine to the ranch!