Saturday, October 19, 2013

Work

Eliza and Mia killing time..

This week I was in southern California with Kurt while he was shooting a commercial for work.  Our first day we had the cutest models out there-----Eliza, Avery and Mia! They were so patient and did such a great job. 


A little pizza reward at the end of the day isn't too bad!


Oh, and I guess Brett is pretty cute too! Washing up those dishes like a good dad!


I didn't realize that I would be on camera during the week as well…..

Playing around in downtown Laguna.

Just a little hair length comparison between Kurt and I.  Someone figured that I still have him beat by about half an inch even if you pull his down straight. 

I'm really lucky to be able to work with Kurt every now and again. He works with some really fun people, the hours aren't too bad and the pay is good. All that and I get to be with Kurt all day---I'll take it!



1 comment:

Christy said...

Those girls are pretty cute! I guess their dad is ok too. I just wish he smiled like that doing our dishes. They all had the best time. I was so glad you were there!