Friday, September 27, 2013

Puzzles


I've been on a puzzle kick lately. This isn't unusual for me but I don't normally break them out at home. I usually do them at the ranch or during a holiday break. But we took the kids to Gardner Village on Monday for FHE and bought a new Halloween puzzle. I had to get go work on it immediately. 

Tonight Kurt headed down to the ranch again to finish up some work. Normally I would be a little bugged to have no date for my Friday night. Not this time. I ordered my favorite massaman curry, got a dirty Diet Coke and settled in for another puzzle (I had finished the new Halloween puzzle by the next day.....).

2 comments:

Ryan said...

So I need to know where you get your favorite curry from and what the heck a "dirty" Diet Coke is.

Kurt and Marnie said...

So my favorite curry is from Jasmine Thai on 800 N. behind Sonic. And a dirty Diet Coke has coconut syrup and a lime wedge in it----which you can get at Sonic!