Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Missionary Montana


Well, it's official. She is now Sister Brian. She was set apart tonight and will enter the MTC tomorrow. I feel like I'm in a fog-----the day we have all been anticipating for so long has finally come. 

I'm sure she would love a letter or an email. Even just a quick little note. This address is good until Jun 17---she leaves on June 18. Dearelder.com is a great way to send a note and have it delivered to her the same day.

Sister Montana Brian
JUN 18 WA-SEA
2000 N. 900 E. Unit 100
Provo, UT 84602

montana.brian@myldsmail.net

I will be posting her letters and photos on her blog which you can find here. Or you can let me know your email and I will add you in a group to receive her letters. 

1 comment:

lorie said...

Marnie, I'm excited to keep up on Montana! She's going to do amazing things!