Sunday, February 24, 2013

Costa Rica 2013

My favorite part of the trip----late afternoon surfing at Este.

Our annual trip to Costa Rica was, once again, a HUGE success. It's truly hard to re-adjust to real life.... (I know, you're all feeling so bad...) We had a big group this time around----Baileys, Paynes, Hunters, Andersons, Clarks, Deuchers, Youngs (Chris & Karen) and us. We had tons of fun surfing, eating, playing Five Crowns, swimming in the ocean and the pool and especially playing "Would you rather...". My abs were sore from 9 straight days of laughing. 

Awesome time and awesome friends!

Some of the ladies at Este






yes, even I surfed!


Farmers Market in Jaco


Party on the rooftop

Bringing in the only catch on our first fishing day.


Dave gutting my fish. 

No comments: