Friday, December 14, 2012

Everything under the sun

A little bit of what has been going on lately.  In no specific order...
Dinner and a movie---single girl style.

It's Friday and I should be excited about that but the fact that Kurt is gone AGAIN makes it a lot less exciting. Last Friday when he was gone I headed up to Salt Lake to the Dickens Christmas Festival, hit the new outlets in Lehi and then came home by 9 to watch a movie----all by myself. Most of the time I don't mind hanging out by myself but 2 weekends in a row is no fun!

Waffle Love and Decadance---heaven!
Can you tell I'm a foodie?? If Kurt is gone I seek entertainment in food. Thank goodness to my parents for super good genes or I could be really fat!


Focus on the polish not my unattractive hands.

I've said this before.....I'm no girly-girl. But I like to get festive once in a while with some sparkly nails!


Tuesday night we went over to Vivint to help out with their Sub-for-Santa night. They sent Emerson and I to Target to do some shopping for a couple of families. We picked up some Barbie clothes and I wanted to see how much they were. The above picture is what came up on the price-checker screen. How hilarious is that! I couldn't resist an Instagram post about that....


Montana, Emerson and I couldn't resist making a Christmas card that we WISH we had the guts to send out. It's unfortunate you can't see the pictures better. Also, notice Indy is not in the picture. We would've sent it out with no comment about him at all. Wouldn't that leave friends and family guessing....or laughing.....or questioning what is going on at our house???!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Love the picture with Kurt and the iPhone. Also, what a great image from Target. Definitely would not find that type of ass at Wal-Mart.