Saturday, November 3, 2012

GHANA



It's going to be a long 2 weeks I tell ya!! Kurt left yesterday to Ghana. A group of sales reps from Vivint are going there to do some humanitarian work and Kurt and his team are going along to film the project. Kurt has been to Africa before----about 2 1/2 years ago he went to the Democratic Republic of Congo. But so far he says Ghana is a completely different experience! Much better from what I'm gathering. 

After flying to New York yesterday and then a direct flight to Accra, he arrived this morning (or afternoon there...) and now he's in an ancient mini-van for 2 hours through the desert to his destination.  
Looking forward to hearing about the rest of his adventures!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Fun! I was just telling Lindsay the other day that I am envious of my dad and all the traveling he has been able to do in his life. I was just Skyping with him the other day while he was in Russia. Wish I had more opportunities like Kurt's. Also, loved Emer's costume.

lorie said...

That is so cool!