Wednesday, June 6, 2012

California Los Angeles

 It was an exciting day today....(tinged with a bit of sadness)
 Josh got his mission call........to California Los Angeles Spanish-speaking! He will enter the MTC on July 25! That's pretty quick. I almost feel like Josh is my 3rd son because he's at our house so much. I have to say that I got a bit teary as he read the call. 
His friends were there to support him! And Montana was there of course but no pictures of her....

This whole experience is bringing back a lot of memories of sending Kurt off on his mission 24 years ago-----he entered the MTC on May 18, 1988. How I remember that exact date I am not sure!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Uh oh. That is kind of close to us. Should I expect to see Montana at my house a little bit more?? I hope so!

Marnie said...

I know! How funny is that.. Maybe she'll be wanting to live with some family next year....

Unknown said...

Ya know.. I have always wanted to live in California... I think now would be a GREAT time!

Ryan said...

Lock your heart, sister. Lock your heart.