Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011


I was so dreading making the doughnuts this year. I couldn't quite figure out why until I remembered that I just made them in June for girls camp! They require so much time and effort that making them more than once a year really wears me out. Kurt suggested I just not make them. Well I know that we would have had many disappointed neighbors and trick-or-treaters if I wouldn't have made them. They turned out great and I was lucky to have Montana home most of the night to help me which made a HUGE difference. Thanks Tan! Last year we had a bunch of leftovers but not this year! By 9:30 pm there was not one doughnut left!! As it is I make 400+ of those tasty little things...

Nobody was interested in carving pumpkins but the girls.

This was as close to a costume as the three of us were going to get this year. Kurt ran in to Walmart last minute and got these cute Halloween shirts.

1 comment:

coco said...

thank you for the donuts! i think they were the best ever this year. i would offer to come help in the kitchen but that might not be a good thing! please know that it is a favorite for everyone and greatly appreciated (no pressure for next year:)