Thursday, January 20, 2011

President Monson

I have had this picture sitting in my email for about a month now. It's probably time to get it posted. This was taken on the day of Pat's funeral. President Monson came to the funeral and spoke at the end. He and Pat were good friends. He and Sherry would go to plays with President Monson and his wife and Pat would always send him a new tie for each General Conference. So it was a wonderful thing when he came to speak. I know it was a great comfort to Sherry. After the funeral, as he was leaving, some of the grandkids must have walked over to his car. A family member (Rachel Orison, I think.....) was able to get some pictures. I don't know where all the other adults were but we are so glad we have this picture along with a couple others-even if Indy is pulling a weird face!

No comments: