Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some Favorite Things as of late

Well you can definitely tell that it is Christmas around here not only from all the clutter (which is driving me insane) but from all the treats around the house! We do have a few healthy treats like clementines and pomegranate. But, for the most part, it's sweet, sugary stuff---which I love, too much. Peppermint ice cream is something I have been eating far too often. And some lovely neighbors brought some over last night as a gift...... with homemade chocolate sauce. I can't wait to eat some later.
You can also tell that it is winter around here. Not so much because of the snow---we have none on the ground right now and not so much because of the freezing temperatures---I think it was 50+ degrees yesterday. But because my hands are constantly dry and cracked. I started using Look ma, new hands this year and I love it. It's not too greasy but heavy enough to put moisture back in my hands. And it smells like oranges. My teeny little 1 oz. tube was gone in a heartbeat. It would make a great Christmas gift. (hint, hint)


I looked back at my favorite things from last year and I have to say that Uggs, Shaka Laka, and V Chocolates are still on the list. Although I haven't yet had any V's this year. Another great idea for a Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Lindz and I actually purchased some Shaka Laka as a result of your post earlier this year. Too girly for me, but I don't mind it when it's on Lindsay's lips and I get a little transfer. :)

Marnie said...

Ha Ha! Funny Ryan. Kurt actually doesn't mind the transfer either!