Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Stuff

November is already half over and I can't remember what happened to it. Thanksgiving is next week! Our family is soooo looking forward to St. George with part of the England clan. We haven't been there together for quite a while

I got a new calling last week which was kind of a surprise considering I had only been in my Primary calling for about 4 months. They called me to be a Laurel advisor. I am excited that I will get to be with Montana for a few months before she is finished with Young Women altogether! However I'm not so sure that I'm ready for the time commitment that is involved with YW. Ready or not here I come.

Montana leaves tomorrow to go run a couple cross country races out of town. The child has been traveling more this year than I have. Lucky girl. I wish I was going with her to cheer her on. :(

Lastly, and most random of all, how is it that there is a scum ring growing in all the toilets in our house when I cleaned all of them barely a week ago! I was thinking I was a really bad housekeeper. How does that grow in that short amount of time???!!! Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? This isn't even in the boy's bathroom! I am not about to start cleaning the toilets twice a week that's for sure.

No comments: