Friday, February 12, 2010

Indy

What to say about Indy? He was such a good baby----who wouldn't be at 9lb. 1 oz. at birth! But my other two before him didn't really prepare me for the toddler he would be. Let's just say Indy knows what he wants and is willing to fight to get it. That quality in a toddler can be quite challenging! But he could be so sweet at the same time.
He is so determined. He is good at all sports. This fall he tried football for the first time and loved it. He is a good student. Things come easy for him. Everyone wants to be his friend. While he wasn't much of a cuddler as a baby, now he's the one that wants to be closest to me sitting in church or at home watching tv. He has mellowed and become a really great person. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for him.
I love you Indy!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love how you are doing this for each of your kids. Such a cute idea.

I'm glad to know there is still hope for my stubborn toddlers. Although, Avery isn't considered a toddler anymore. Now, what? All of your kids are so great!