Monday, November 23, 2009

Testimony


I am grateful for my testimony. I know that God lives and that He loves me. I KNOW that he answers prayers. I know that Jesus Christ atoned for MY sins. I know that he felt all of my sorrows, frustrations, worries and fears. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the gospel to the earth and because of him we have the fulness of the gospel today. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon through the power of God and that it is true! I know my purpose here on this earth because of my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And I know that families can be forever and my family is a wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father.


These are the things that mean the most to me in this life. How thankful I am for that knowledge.

2 comments:

lorie said...

Thank you for this today, Marnie

Barb Elder said...

Thanks for sharing. I loved it. Something I need to do on my blog. Thanks for being a good example.