Sunday, September 27, 2009

Homecoming 2009

Montana and Dylan
Montana and Brooke

Montana and Mo

Cute girls!
The Orem Homecoming dance was Saturday night. I did not get home from California in time to see her out the door for her date. When I left the Sunday night before, she was a mess! She didn't have a dress or shoes. She was so stressed out because she wasn't sure when she would have time to do all she needed to do to get ready. But Kurt, father-of-the-year, was there to save the day and take her dress shopping! What a good dad. I think she had a really fun time.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Montana looks so good! I can't believe Kurt took her dress shopping. What a good dad. Only a Brian boy would be able to help pick out a stylish dress!

J. Crew said...

She looks beautiful! I can't believe how old our children are getting! She is darling!