Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello everyone! Okay, so this is actually Montana blogging for my mother.. And i've never done this before so bear with me here. I also want to apologize because this is late, but better late than never right?
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

I want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You carried me for 9 months, you birthed me, you put up with my tantrums and fits, and you drive me around EVERYWHERE. (not for much longer though!!) I owe you big time. So here I am blogging about you. You are such an inspiration to me and I look up to you like crazy. You do so much it gives me a headache just thinking about it! My mother the Wonder Woman. Okay, i'll rap it up here.. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I love you momma! And Happy Late Mother's Day! :)

She is also not gonna be happy about the pictures i'm posting but I think they're great!





Great, isn't she?



Love the hair on both of them!

4 comments:

Doug and Brandy said...

That is so cute!!!!! You have a great daughter Marnie!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Kurt and Marnie said...

Okay, so you just made me cry sitting here reading that! Thanks Montana! You are the best!

Barb Elder said...

Wow!! way to go Montana! Marnie you are a lucky lady. I think you are amazing also. I have loved serving with you in RS. What a fun and darling lady you are.

Scott said...

Awesome job Montana.