Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Talents

Over the past few days I have been reading over the blog updating the condition of Christian and Stephanie Nielson. I have also read over Stephanie's own blog. These women are so talented! They are such writers. Everything they write is so beautiful---from the description of their children's birthday parties to their love for their spouse! I am so envious. I have never been a writer nor will I ever be. In fact, I am still trying to figure out exactly what my talents are. I am almost 40 for heavens sake! There is one I feel confident about--I know I am good at laundry. I just thought of another one--I make a pretty good donut!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

speaking of your homemade donuts...Halloween is fast approaching. Count us in!

Kurt and Marnie said...

Looking forward to feeding the kids full of fried dough!

April said...

okay, not fair, never had one of these donuts....Christmas it is.
You forgot master organizer, fabulous mom, marathoner, and reader extraordinare, just to name a paltry few.

Kurt and Marnie said...

Thanks April for reminding me of some other talents I have-though I don't recognize them as such! I wasn't fishing for that by the way!