Monday, July 28, 2008

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY

So today is my birthday! It did not start out so well so it can only get better from this point on. My day started at 6 a.m. I had to get Finn to the soccer fields by 6:45 in order to leave to California for his soccer trip. Of course we forgot his lunch so Kurt had to run it down to the fields. Then I had to run home in time to get Indy out of bed to be in Lindon by 7:45 to catch his bus to Clear Creek camp. Then Montana had to be at the stake center by 8:00 to catch her bus to Heber Valley Camp. I had a few minutes to come home, catch my breath, do a few jobs around the house and head off to a presidency meeting/breakfast at Magleby's. Thanks to Tami, Barb and Amy for taking me to breakfast!

2 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday to beautiful, kind, and very fit Marnie!!!

Kurt and Marnie said...

Thank you April for the very sweet birthday wish!