Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Break after the Break....

 Tim, Sean, Michael and me waiting to see Mystere.

So......I haven't posted any pictures of our Spring Break because 1) I don't have any and 2) it was fun but a little stressful so I'd rather not think about it too much! 

But, lucky for me, Kurt had to go to a conference in Las Vegas the Monday following the break. So, instead of going home, we sent the kids home by themselves and we drove to Vegas for a few days. The weather was perfect (unlike most of Spring Break). We got to go out to eat, shop and sit by the pool. It was slightly more relaxing than the week before! 

And who can resist a ride on the roller coaster at New York New York! We hadn't ridden that thing in a long time. Not the smoothest ride I must say but pretty darn fun.

No comments: