Monday, December 20, 2010

20 Years

Today we are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary! I can't believe we have been married that long. The time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were eagerly anticipating our wedding day. I have been a Brian almost as long as I was an England. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to share my life with Kurt. The older I get the more I realize that I married a guy who is just like my dad---patient, generous, non-judgmental, even-tempered and thoughtful. Though we have weathered trials and challenges in our lives, those are not the things I remember as I look back through the years. I remember the joys and fun times with each other and with our children. I look forward to (at least) the next 20 years for what they might bring.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Congrats, guys! Kurt has always been one of those I look up to and admire. He is an awesome guy!