Saturday, March 9, 2013

Orem v Pleasant Grove W 3-0




Orem High's first soccer game of the season was last night in Pleasant Grove. It was kind of fun to play under the lights but it was a little cold! Luckily we didn't get rained or snowed on.







Unfortunately the shot didn't go in...



They played pretty well for the first game of the season and came away with a pretty nice win. I love this time of year and high school soccer! 

As a side note, Indy even tried out for the team this year which I was so proud of him for doing. He hasn't played soccer at all the past couple of years so his skills weren't necessarily the sharpest. But he did make the first cut! Unfortunately for him, there was a huge group of freshman players, who have played Rangers together for many years, who all tried out. So I think he just got edged out. I'm keeping my hopes up for next year!!






No comments: