Saturday, August 20, 2011

PR-Updated!!


**So my official time was 1:52:34!**
I forgot that the big clock at the finish was gun time and I did not cross the starting line at the gun.

Not exactly sure of my official time yet..... but somewhere pretty dang close to above.


I was a little nervous for the Hobble Creek Half this morning. My stomach hadn't been right all week and I certainly had not trained enough this summer. I was just hoping to finish. But I surprised myself!! I was feeling pretty good the first half so I kept a good pace and didn't stop. About 10 my IT band started bugging me but not enough to hinder my pace. I walked off and on until the finish because I was winded. But I was able to shave about 9 minutes off my fastest time! It's not that fast for all you super-fast runners but it was quite an accomplishment for me. Now I can finally say I have finished 13 in under 2 hours.
Yay for me!

No comments: