Saturday, February 13, 2010

Emerson

Man I love this girl-----dirty face and shirt and all! I said before how all our babies were good and Emerson definitely was. But she was the most delightful toddler. I don't have any other way to describe it. And she continues to be the most happy, content child. She is always singing. In fact, I just told her today that I hope she takes choir in junior high school because if she is not talking then she is singing! She is friends with everyone. She makes you feel good about yourself when you are with her. School comes easy to her. She likes to try new things. All her teachers love her. At school, when she gets done with her work, she will go around the class and help those that need it. She is always the first one of our kids to ask for hugs and kisses before bed. She likes affection. How lucky we are to have such a great kid in our family.
I love you Emerson!

No comments: